- The User undergoing the Registration procedure on the FLAT.AUDIO Website (hereafter referred to as “the Website”), does hereby declare that he/she is a legal person who has reached the age of 14.
- Registration on the Website is authorization of registered person (the User) granted to the Website Company (hereafter referred to as “the Company”, being a Website owner, to store, process and to use in any other way its personal data within 5 (Five) years from the moment of registration or the last date of Account using (login to the Website).
- Personal data protection is ensured in compliance with current legislation of Russian Federation, including Federal Law № FZ-152 on Personal Data.
- Personal Data of Users, including non-citizens of the Russian Federation, shall be transmitted, stored and used within the Russian Federation, where the Company’s servers are located. Confidentiality of personal data is protected under the laws of the Russian Federation (ref. to cl. 1.3)
- The Company is entitled to collect, process and store any information left by the User on the Website by filling the data requesting forms and provided to the Website in any other way. Such information is, including, but not limited to: personal data, IP address, information on web browser, information on pages visited (including by means of Cookies), data entered into search forms and other information input forms on the Website.
- In the context of the present Data Protection Policy, User personal data are any information allowing identification of him/her not only as the User of Website (login, password), but also as real-world private person (e-mail address, photograph (icon) and other data entered by the User in personal data form).
- The Company is entitled to verify ownership of personal data entered at Registration to the User in any way allowed by law.
- In case if the Company have the reasons to believe that User personal data are entered incorrectly or wrong, the Company is entitled to offer the User to specify (correct) personal data and/or block User Account until the valid personal data are provided. In specific cases the Company is entitled to request documents confirming the User’s identity.
- The User is entitled to delete his/her account solely through configurations of the User’s account. Herewith the User does realize and agree that it will not be able to log in to the Website and use the Website Services with the deleted Account, but will be able to create new Account. The Company reserves the right to store information related to the User Account (including deleted Accounts) in its database.
- The User is entitled to request deletion of its Account, by contacting Company at by e-mail address indicated below. Herewith the User does realize and agree that it will not be able to log in to the Website and use the Website Services with the deleted Account, but will be able to create new Account. The Company reserves the right to store information related to the User Account (including deleted Accounts) in its database.
- User profile is created on the Website automatically after Registration and contains a set of personal data provided by the User, including the name (nickname), place of residence, photograph (icon). After login to Website the User is able to edit its profile.
- Such profile can be viewed by all Website Users regardless of whether they are registered or not. Herewith, User e-mail address is not disclosed.ges.
- The Website is equipped with the internal notification system, which allows registered Users to contact each other by electronic messages. Notification of message received is sent by the Website to the User e-mail indicated at the moment of Registration. The User is able to deactivate this system and thus do not receive messages from other Website Users.
- The Company, being the owner of FLAT.AUDIO Website guaranty that personal data of registered User shall be used in no way prohibited by law, including with clearly obvious intent to harm the User.
- The Company shall be obliged not to provide the User personal data to any third parties without lawful reasons.
- The Company is not liable for loss of personal data caused by actions of the third parties, including Company hosting provider, software errors, unreliable communication channels and illegal action of hackers and other intruders. In case of the User data loss being detected, the Company shall be obliged to notify the User within 24 hours from the moment of confirmation of the fact of loss, and to apply all reasonable efforts to mitigate negative consequences for User and identify the persons responsible.
- The User shall be obliged to ensure protection of its login and password for access to the account.
- In case of User becoming aware of the fact that its login and password are accidentally or intentionally acquired by the third party, the User shall immediately notify the Company and generate new login and/or password to the User Account.
- The User also shall restrict the access of the third parties to the e-mail box indicated by the User at the Registration on the Website, as long as the third parties may get login and password to the User Account via e-mail.
- In case of improper maintenance of login and password protection regime, the User is liable for illegal actions performed using its login and password.
- If the User has any questions regarding its personal data protection regime maintenance, it can address the Company by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to comply with terms and conditions hereof, the User shall be obliged to promptly respond the Company’s requests from the e-mail address indicated at Registration.
- By undergoing Website Registration procedure, the User automatically agrees with all documents mentioned in the Point 6.1.
- In case of any provisions hereof are invalidated by decision of court or by any other authorized public agency, it shall not cause invalidation of Data Protection policy in general.
Published on March 5-th, 2019